giovedì 17 maggio 2007

Back hole fun

Lunare 21 migratorio 650 A.C.

Our blond friend Ruvax tells us about his daily tour. Surprisingly no guard mentioned the gruop coming in with two prisoner and my own body. Amandil and Ilirn are investigating how the Figli della Notte get information by the guards. The Conte has discovered that Ectadon informs those bloody bastards once in a while. And the guard at the ports of the city obviously report to Ectadon himself.

After a strong remainder from the Guard chief, my companions decide it's time to pay the mercenaries that helped them last night. The arena manager is not happy about the actual situation. Law restriction are bad for his business, and dueling to the last blood is rarely achieved.

Our friend Ruvax comes again, this time with interesting news: he has seen Guilderstain going out of the city, fetching an horse and running away..

Eptadon calls for us and we go back to the gendarmery. He is looking again for information on Strider, but he doesn't present any prove on our friend guiltiness. Since Ilirn seems to willing to talk to stop him, I decide it's a money question. We get 150 bucks just to tell the place where we found him. And a new request comes up: since the "Bivio" is outside Axegard juridical power and we should fetch his criminal and bring him in the guards arms, dead or alive. The promised prize is good, even if expressed in coconuts, but I liked old good Strider, and I think I'll let him live. Rather, I shall send a warning to this poor haunted man.

Ilirn goes back to study. Probably that's what I should do too.. However for tonight I want to get some fun. I don't want to die again with lot of money around.. Let's waste some. I go straight to the brothel. pretending to inquire about Ectadon and his room n° 17, where we think he might be in contact with the Figli della Notte. I ask for a room where the bottom is concern, since I've heard its the guard captain favorite. They offer me a very nice half elf lady to ride, with saddle, bridles and all stuff. I book for a pair of hours and really have a lot of fun. I'm afraid this kind of recreational activity is hard to find in Dunfold. I happily discover my leather vest fits my new body very well. When time's over i go back checking around.. No signs of Ectadon or Figli. But after some time, while I'm drinking a beer outside the place, delighted for my well spent 30 bucks, I hear Noise. A high-pitched disturbing voice demonstrates that Amandil is concerned. I enter back, discovering he's holding a party in the Figli's special room. And he's almost killed the woman in charge. However, this gives me time to investigate some more. But apart from Ectandon taste on hooks, no much more information is available.

Back home, we find Mark sleeping with us. He's running from his wife, 'cause he's too tired about sex. Amandil is a little upset about finding him naked in his room, so everybody is waken up and bedtime is delayed even this night. From our neighbor room no sound is coming this time. We sleep as well as in the temple.

Divino 22 migratorio 650 A.C.

At the morning Mark leaves and we prepare to start a new day. But on the doorsteps a surprise is found. Ruvax head is there and a threating paper ("Basta scherzare") is attached. The SN signature is clear: Shaddar Nur himself doesn't want us here. Ok is my point. I'll leave in a while. As i start packing, we are asked to visit Ectadon for some news.

We thought we know the news, but Ectadon has something else to tell. Figli have come to prison to kill "our" prisoners. The situation is terrible, since the "long knifes" night no explicit action had been taken by the Figli. Something must have upset them strongly.

While the others talk and argue on what to do, I buy some useful books: "10 ways to manage a Maniero", and "all the back hole fun". I start reading as we reach home, announcing I'll leave tomorrow. I'm around to discover a new style of riding, when the bell rings again. My gild officers have some offer for us..

Nessun commento: